Private – Evaluations, Consultations & Training Sessions:
All private consultations are held with qualified trainers using positive reinforcement techniques to help alter the way dogs view of things and how they react. To request a Private Consultation, please fill out the History Profile Form below and mail it in with a deposit of $50. Once your form and deposit are received, we will call you to set up an appointment time agreeable with your schedule. Sessions are held at our Training Center at a rate of $125 per hour. Sessions generally run 1 to 1 ½ hours. You will be given exercises to do at home to assist in changing the behaviors that are unwanted. On-going email correspondence included. Some examples of cases that need private consultation include:
- Dog owners that want to take Beginning Good Manners privately.
- Dogs that were recently rescued.
- Dogs that are being introduced into an existing home with dogs and/or children.
- Dogs that over-react to other dogs, skateboards, etc.
- Dogs that fight with other dogs in their home environment.
- Dogs that are showing signs of aggression (growling, barking, lunging, snapping).
- Dogs that have had toilet training problems.
- Dogs that escape the yard.
- Dogs with separation anxiety.
- Dogs that need to be around horses or other live stock.
Please do not call to schedule an appointment. In order for us to serve you best, we need to review your dog’s history. Kindly print and complete the below History Profile Form. Mail in with a deposit of $50. We will call you to schedule an appointment date that fits your needs. If it is determined that your dog does not need a session for any reason after talking with one of our trainers, your deposit check will be discarded properly. Mail form and deposit to Cool Dog Training, Inc., 35581 Glenoaks Rd, Temecula 92592.
www.dogmuzzle.com (only a wirebasket style muzzle will do)
In-Home Private Training Sessions:
We will come to your home for Beginning Good Manners or changing un wanted behaviors, like barking, escaping and more. Our fee is $150 per hour for locations within a 15 mile radius of Temecula. This includes all the questions you can throw our way for the life of your dog! Give us a call to review what education is needed for your dog and reserve an appointment time.
Board and Train Program:
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.